Home » Released Dates » Green Lantern 2011
Green Lantern 2011
All I can say is that I was extremely excited about this movie. Based on the trailer, I expected this film to mediocre, I was wrong. To work in my opinion, for a superhero movie, it borders on all the special effects and action. For this film, both are great. This film may not have been as good as X-Men: First Class or The Dark Knight, but it's a superhero movie above average. Green Lantern Movie Released Dates - Ryan Reynolds is good as always, and Mark Strong also delivered a solid performance. This film is heavy on special effects and they are spectacular. The dialogue is not new, but do not expect you to be excellent, given the fact that it is a superhero movie. Overall, this film is very well done and I liked it a lot more than I thought. Hopefully the first of many films, Green Lantern, which has become the potential to be a great film franchise.
Movie Released Dates
Green Lantern Movie Released Dates :
June 17, 2011 in USA

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment
Leave Your Comment about this Movie here :